Photo Gallery: North Star Kids concert in McCandless
The North Star Kids, a youth song-and-dance troupe, gave a concert Dec. 7 at St. John's Lutheran Church of Highland in McCandless.
The program featured Christmas music and other tunes.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Records: Steelers RB Bell admitted smoking pot before traffic stop but denied being high
- Class AAA breakdown: With perennial contender Gateway joining Greater Allegheny, trend of championship Parkway teams could be challenged
- Avella seeking back-to-back playoff trips
- Former Cranberry hotel worker to stand trial in molestation case
- Distracted Steelers show nothing in loss to Eagles
- Indiana Township police on lookout for loose alligator
- Quaker Valley’s Conlan to attend William & Mary
- Pitcairn police department to carry Narcan for heroin overdoses
- Review: Despite sameness, ‘Sin City’ sequel a slice of nihilistic noir
- Century after 1st WPIAL title, Wilkinsburg tries to ‘reintroduce our history’
- ‘Calvary’ a meditation of sin and redemption