Photo Gallery: Catholic Schools Week at St. Sebastian School
One of the Catholic Schools Week activities at St. Sebastian School in Ross Township was the creation of “flat” versions of kindergartners, similar to the “Flat Stanley” book character.
On Jan. 27, kindergartners and their older “prayer partners” created the life-size drawings.
Also, Jan. 27 was Clash Day at the school. Students could leave their uniforms behind and wear unusual mismatched outfits.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Photo Gallery: Superhero Day at McIntyre Elementary
- Ross 5K event, fun run to promote fitness for children
- Planning commission doesn’t favor updated plan
- Longtime Ross building-code official fired by commissioners
- Restaurant takes action with cracked West View sidewalk
- New location in Ross enables store to continue mission of helping women
- Son of former Hampton police chief in race for district judge nod
- Hampton 6th-grader shines at computer fair
- Opening winery dream come true for Hampton man
- North Star Kids show to benefit Flight 93 Memorial Chapel
- Proposal would allow Hampton residents to house honeybees for noncommercial use