Photo Gallery: Sledding Day in Marshall Township
Some years, Sledding Day at Knob Hill Community Park in Marshall Township is canceled because of a lack of snow.
That wasn't a problem for this year's Sledding Day, when plenty of snow fell in the area Jan. 25.
The total snowfall Saturday at the National Weather Service station in Moon Township was 5.2 inches, according to records there.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Shaler Area student named Miss Pennsylvania Junior Teen
- Shaler residents concerned about proposed cell tower camouflaged to look like tree
- Construction costs double for new public works facility in Ross Township
- North Hills School District to hold first alumni choir reunion
- New Hampton assistant principal excited about future
- Longtime Richland supervisor resigns
- Some North Hills communities buying road salt early to save money, avoid shortage
- Meyer to fill North Allegheny School Board vacancy
- Pine-Richland psychologist nominated for award
- North Allegheny background check policy for volunteers put on hold
- Photo Gallery: Bike parade in Bradford Woods