Photo Gallery: Catholic Schools Week at St. Alexis School
Lucky students at St. Alexis School in McCandless could celebrate Catholic Schools Week by giving someone a pie in the face.
Winners of bingo games at the school Jan. 29 had the opportunity to put a pie in the face of the principal, a faculty member or the pastor of St. Alexis Parish.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Preparations continue for first day of classes in North Hills
- Shaler students will see advances in technology when they return to class
- Harvest Home Dinner celebrating 125th year at St. Alphonsus in Pine
- 2 promoted to lieutenant in Shaler
- Fundraiser slated for for local charities at Marshall’s Generoasta Coffee
- Northern Tier Regional Library in Richland names new director
- Hampton woman’s quilt makes magazine cover
- Photo Gallery: Etna Community Day
- Kids eschew presents for donations to Ohio Township’s Animal Friends
- Etna completes 2 projects to keep storm water out of sewer lines
- Pine-Richland student earns opportunity to study in Germany