Photo Gallery: Free Comic Book Day at the Northland Public Library
May 3 was Free Comic Book Day.
Duncan Comics, Books & Accessories in Ross Township provided the comic books for the Northland Public Library's celebration.
In addition to receiving a free comic book, visitors to the library in McCandless also could participate in some activities related to comic books.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- McCandless teen to go from CLO’s ‘Gypsy’ to Comtra’s ‘Honk!’
- Vincentian boys, girls basketball camps plant seeds for success
- McCandless church to mark July 4 with Civil War drama
- Pine-Richland High to host summer camp focused on robotic basics
- 3 honeybee hives placed on Mt. Alvernia campus in Millvale to help pollinate garden
- Shaler commissioner named president of Pennsylvania Local Government Investment Trust
- Guests share thoughts on faith during feast at Richland mosque
- Reading at Northern Tier Regional Library could lead to prizes
- Hampton's Route 8, Duncan Avenue turning lanes face delay
- Shaler Area approves budget with tax increase
- North Allegheny grad nets scholarships at national competition