McKnight Road lane closures scheduled for next week
Drivers on McKnight Road will face lane closures on McKnight Road next week so crews can seal cracks and joints that cause potholes, PennDOT officials said Thursday.
Short-term, slow-moving lane closures will occur in both directions at various locations between Evergreen Road on Pittsburgh's North Side and Pine Creek Road in McCandless, according to PennDOT.
Work will begin at 7 p.m. Monday, and lane closures will continue weeknights from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. through June 13, weather permitting.
The work, previously postponed due to inclement weather, will prolong the life of the road surface and will be conducted by Concrete Coring Company Inc., based in Enon, Ohio, PennDOT officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Allegheny background check policy for volunteers put on hold
- Ingomar Garden Club to present ‘Festive Rhythm and Hues’
- Shaler Area student named Miss Pennsylvania Junior Teen
- Baierl Automotive to move Kia to Pine
- Lack of Ross users could signal end of Bookmobile stop
- Ross ministry to focus on ‘Boundaries for Women’
- Shaler residents concerned about proposed cell tower camouflaged to look like tree
- Richland flintlock firearms maker to teach class in Hampton
- Performing arts festival to benefit new food pantry in West View