McKnight Road lane closures scheduled for next week
Drivers on McKnight Road will face lane closures on McKnight Road next week so crews can seal cracks and joints that cause potholes, PennDOT officials said Thursday.
Short-term, slow-moving lane closures will occur in both directions at various locations between Evergreen Road on Pittsburgh's North Side and Pine Creek Road in McCandless, according to PennDOT.
Work will begin at 7 p.m. Monday, and lane closures will continue weeknights from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. through June 13, weather permitting.
The work, previously postponed due to inclement weather, will prolong the life of the road surface and will be conducted by Concrete Coring Company Inc., based in Enon, Ohio, PennDOT officials said.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Photo Gallery: Testing airplanes at North Hills High School
- Photo Gallery: North Hills High School senior prom
- Shaler Area incumbent out following primary voting
- Shaler Area preliminary budget shows $1.7M shortfall
- Hampton High dance event doubles fundraising goal
- Photo Gallery: St. Teresa of Avila School’s talent show
- Shaler Area Elementary students transform classroom into inflatable lunar colony
- Northway developer seeks variance requests without knowing tenants, buildings
- Cyber campaign nets protective vest for Northern Regional Police dog
- Primary results keep all candidates in race
- Retailer, Ross Park Mall owner form partnership