McKeown named director of business development for St. Barnabas Charities
Gary E. McKeown has been named director of business development for St. Barnabas Charities.
McKeown's primary responsibilities will include business development, building corporate relations, and planned giving initiatives.
He has more than 30 years experience as a successful leader in sales, marketing and operations with Coca Cola North America.
McKeown earned a master's degree and a bachelor's degree in marketing from Duquesne University. He and his wife, Barbara, reside in Cranberry Township and have two children, Melissa and Ryan.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Northgate Church members lead mission trip to help poor in West Virginia
- Wexford Health-hosted program to raise awareness of food allergies
- Photo Gallery: Marshall Community Day
- Move in age group nets dividends for Franklin Park tennis player
- NA grad formulates bath, beauty products with natural ingredients
- Drone to help Northern Regional police zone in on missing, fleeing people
- Bridge work to close Little Pine Creek Road in Shaler
- Photo Gallery: St. Athanasius Parish Festival
- North Hills grad earns ‘principal of the year’ honor
- Storytelling festival events set for 2 Hampton sites
- Franklin Park woman honored by Lupus Foundation