Photo Gallery: Ross Township Independence Day Parade
The Ross Township Independence Day Parade was July 6 on Perry Highway in the Perrysville neighborhood.
The township frequently has its Independence Day festivities on a Sunday.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Photo Gallery: Cookie-decorating class at the Northland Public Library
- North Hills Community Outreach program helps those thrust into positions of need
- Depreciation Lands Museum in Hampton to offer spooky lantern-lit tours
- Northern Tier Regional Library in Richland to host authors
- Seniors find home at Mt. Nazareth Commons in Ross
- Kuhns Market in Hampton set to open one week before Thanksgiving
- Pine-Richland hires transporation director
- Millvale’s recent hire aims to bring sustainability to job
- Shaler, surrounding communities remember Ava, support Campbell family