Photo Gallery: Bastille Day at the Career Training Academy in Ross
Students and staff at the Career Training Academy in Ross Township celebrated Bastille Day on July 14.
Bastille Day is a French holiday marking the start of the French Revolution, which began July 14, 1789, with the storming of the Bastille prison.
The Career Training Academy annually celebrates the holiday with the serving of foods popular in France to give students something fun to do in the midst of summer classes.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Hills vocal instructor pushes students to the top
- Sain’s spirit, positive outlook to be honored at annual race in North Park
- Hampton senior turns potato chip bags into strapless dress
- Kean Quest Talent Search kicks off Feb. 6 on Richland stage
- Good eating, proper supplement use lead to healthy brain, St. Barnabas consultant says
- Former Seville school building on the market
- Ross commissioners divided on zoning appointment
- Fundraiser to help Pine-Richland crew team recover from fire
- St. Athanasius center’s first coordinator hands duties over
- Staff reshuffling fills library slots in Shaler Area schools
- St. Barnabas, neurosurgeon team to battle dementia