BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse planned for McCandless Crossing
Developers of McCandless Crossing submitted plans that name a sixth restaurant for the complex.
Plans for a location of BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, a California-based casual-dining chain that serves its own line of beers, were submitted to the town of McCandless on Aug. 4, according to project manager Bob McGurk, with AdVenture Development, based in North Carolina, developers of McCandless Crossing.
BJ's will join Bonefish Grill, Longhorn Steakhouse, Panera Bread, Chipotle and First Watch — which all also are planned for McCandless Crossing.
If approved, the McCandless Crossing BJ's will be the first for the chain in Pennsylvania.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New position brings uniformed officer into Shaler Area buildings
- North Hills Middle School posts 5th-best improved score
- 7 North Allegheny schools see dip in state scores
- Project to put iPad minis in hands of Shaler middle schools students
- Wexford church’s candlelight evening brings the past to life
- Ingomar MOPS offers discussions, videos, social time
- Northern Tier librarian discusses life, pursuits
- New AP courses considered at Hampton
- Students’ efforts breathe life into Pine-Richland school newspaper
- Hampton DAR chapter works to serve community, military members
- Pine-Richland High School tops county in state performance profile