Kummer Road bridge project to begin Monday in McCandless
Work on a bridge that carries Kummer Road over Pine Creek in McCandless is slated to begin Monday, according to the Allegheny County Department of Public Works.
Work on Pine Creek Bridge No. 8, which carries Kummer Road over Pine Creek at the intersection of Ingomar Road, will not disrupt vehicle or pedestrian traffic during the three-week construction period, department officials said.
The project work is being completed by Rhino Construction of Lower Burrell, and drivers and pedestrians are reminded to be aware of construction vehicles and stoppages in the flow of traffic.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- North Allegheny grad nets scholarships at national competition
- Hampton's Route 8, Duncan Avenue turning lanes face delay
- Hampton’s part-time officer earns full-time promotion
- Flea, Vendor and Crafter Market in McCandless to benefit Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Reading at Northern Tier Regional Library could lead to prizes
- Shaler Area approves budget with tax increase
- Pine-Richland High to host summer camp focused on robotic basics
- 3 honeybee hives placed on Mt. Alvernia campus in Millvale to help pollinate garden
- Hampton teen gets chance to earn wings
- Short staff, equipment concerns Shaler girls track coach
- Guests share thoughts on faith during feast at Richland mosque