Kummer Road bridge project to begin Monday in McCandless
Work on a bridge that carries Kummer Road over Pine Creek in McCandless is slated to begin Monday, according to the Allegheny County Department of Public Works.
Work on Pine Creek Bridge No. 8, which carries Kummer Road over Pine Creek at the intersection of Ingomar Road, will not disrupt vehicle or pedestrian traffic during the three-week construction period, department officials said.
The project work is being completed by Rhino Construction of Lower Burrell, and drivers and pedestrians are reminded to be aware of construction vehicles and stoppages in the flow of traffic.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Grandmother’s illness leads Shaler Area student to join cancer fight
- North Hills Rock Orchestra performs to a different beat
- New Shaler North Hills Library program makes participants smile
- Hampton event to look for middle ground, discuss ‘Gun Safety in a Free Society’
- ‘A Chours Line’ featuring Pine-Richland flavor
- Pine-Richland pushes up final day of classes to June 5
- McCandless library offers chance to ‘Meet Our Local Authors’
- Marshall Mangler features running, bike races on North Park trails
- Final phase of Fall Run Road project in Shaler to improve sight distance
- Gala in Hampton to raise money for scholarship program