Ross tax-collection hours set at Shoppes at Northway
Ross Township real-estate tax-collection hours are taking place during the discount period at the Shoppes at Northway, 8000 McKnight Road in Ross.
Township tax collector Jerry O'Brien will be on site at the lower entrance of the mall, near Northway Shoe Repair, to collect taxes during the discount period.
Hours will be from 9 a.m. to noon Aug. 19 and 21, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 25, 9 a.m. to noon Aug. 26, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 27, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Aug. 28, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Aug. 29, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Aug. 30, noon to 3 p.m. Aug. 31 and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sept. 2.
Residents who cannot pay their taxes at the listed times may make other arrangements by calling 412-931-8362.
Sept. 2 is the deadline to receive a discount.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- ‘A Chorus Line’ features Pine-Richland flavor
- North Hills assistant superintendents get raises with extended contracts
- New Shaler North Hills Library program makes participants smile
- McCandless library offers chance to ‘Meet Our Local Authors’
- Hampton event to look for middle ground, discuss ‘Gun Safety in a Free Society’
- Grandmother’s illness leads Shaler Area student to join cancer fight
- Pine-Richland pushes up final day of classes to June 5
- Final phase of Fall Run Road project in Shaler to improve sight distance
- North Hills Rock Orchestra performs to a different beat
- North Allegheny graduates on PSU homecoming court
- Berkeley Hills Fire Company gets $17K FEMA grant