I-79 in Marshall to be reduced to single lane starting Tuesday
In Marshall Township, Interstate 79 will be reduced to single-lane traffic beginning Tuesday in both directions to accommodate bridge inspections.
PennDOT District 11 officials said single-lane traffic will occur in both directions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays from Tuesday through Aug. 26.
Work will occur in only one direction at a time, as needed, on structures that carry I-79 over the Pennsylvania Turnpike between the Warrendale and Interstate 76 exits.
All I-79 ramps will remain open.
CDM Smith, based on Pittsburgh's North Shore, will conduct do the inspections.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Cinemark in McCandless boasts modern luxuries
- Hampton grad grabs lead in music video
- Professional actress offers coaching at Jeter Backyard Theater in Pine
- Children promoting nonviolence target of International Day of Peace in North Park
- Temple Ohav Shalom welcomes new rabbi, directors in time for High Holidays
- Residents in Bennington Woods plan focus on safe driving
- Northern Regional Police offering take-back event to safely dispose of prescription drugs
- Shaler officials OK modifications to cell tower off Glenn Scott Drive
- North Hills Community Outreach seeks volunteers to detail cars for community auto program
- Charity named for late Hampton boy keeps raising funds to battle cancer
- Molly Maguires celebrate 50 years of making music with Etna, Shaler concerts