State rep organizing meeting about proposed North Huntingdon pipeline
Published: Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 2:54 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
State Rep. George Dunbar hosts a meeting for North Huntingdon residents affected by Sunoco Logistics' proposed high-pressure pipeline on Oct. 10 at 7 p.m.
The meeting includes a discussion with Sunoco Logistics spokesman Joe McGinn.
- Steelers might be looking at a youth movement in 2013
- Rossi: Late-game moves pay off
- Gorman: Pitt hoops could soon have Western Pa. flavor
- Penguins’ Dupuis earns teammates’ respect with consistent play
- Gulf Tower ‘turns’ red over Pens goals
- Kovacevic: Do Senators have anything left?
- Pirates starters Locke, Wandy enjoying good fortune
- Denigrating medicine: ObamaCare turns physicians into assembly line workers
- Kovacevic: The smartest man in hockey
- Trout in the Classroom program reels in students
- Laurel Highlands academic quiz team awaits results of state competition
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.