Polling places for Irwin, North Huntingdon, North Irwin
The polls open at 7 a.m. Tuesday for the primary election and close at 8 p.m.
Voters are not required to show identification to cast a ballot; however, poll workers are permitted to ask for a valid form of identification.
• Ward 1-1: Westmoreland City Volunteer Fire Department, 8651 Broadway St.
• Ward 1-2: Shafton fire hall, 681 Jackson Ave.
• Ward 1-3: Straw Pump fire hall, 130 Thompson Lane.
• Ward 1-4: Sheridan Terrace Elementary School, 1219 Morris Ave.
• Ward 2-1: Fairmont-Hahntown Volunteer Fire Department, 890 Rose St.
• Ward 2-2: Fairmont-Hahntown Volunteer Fire Department, 890 Rose St.
• Ward 2-3: Norwin Alliance Church, 10583 Fairview Drive.
• Ward 3-1: Sunset Valley Elementary School, 11605 Dickens Drive.
• Ward 3-2: Lutheran Church of Our Savior, 1570 Clay Pike.
• Ward 4-1: Calvin Presbyterian Church, 260 Maus Drive.
• Ward 4-2: Christ Methodist Church, 2800 Coulterville Road.
• Ward 4-3: Christ Methodist Church, 2800 Coulterville Road.
• Ward 4-4: Calvin Presbyterian Church, 260 Maus Drive.
• Ward 5-1: Penn's Woods Civic Association, 860 Colonial Manor Road.
• Ward 5-2: Penn's Woods Civic Association, 860 Colonial Manor Road.
• Ward 5-3: New Hope Presbyterian Church, 12727 Lincoln Way.
• Ward 6-1: Sheridan Terrace Elementary School, 1218 Morris Ave.
• Ward 6-2: Friendship Baptist Church, 411 Woodall Ave.
• Ward 6-3: North Huntingdon Township Townhouse, 11279 Center Highway.
• Ward 6-4: Circleville Volunteer Fire Department, 129 Robbins Station Road.
• Ward 7-1: Hartford Heights Volunteer Fire Department, 14335 Route 30.
• Ward 7-2: Ardara United Presbyterian Church, 3380 Nehrig Hill Road.
• Ward 7-3: Penn's Woods Civic Association, 860 Colonial Manor Road.
• Ward 7-4: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Church, 200 Leger Road
• 1st Ward: Irwin Manor, 100 Western Ave.
• 2nd Ward: Irwin Public Works Building, 1 First St.
• 3rd Ward: First Presbyterian Church, 617 Main St.
• 4th Ward: First Presbyterian Church, 617 Main St.
• 5th Ward: Calvary Baptist Church, 101 Caruthers Lane.
• 6th Ward: Calvary Baptist Church, 101 Caruthers Lane.
• 7th Ward: JB's Bright Beginnings, 780 Brush Hill Road.
• North Irwin Town Hall: 21 Second St.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.