Penn Hills Coffeehouse music series kicks off Wednesday
The Penn Hills Coffeehouse music series will kick off it fall 2012 season on Oct. 3 at the William E. Anderson Library of Penn Hills.
Chris Jones, Jenny Morgan, Greg Davis and host Howard Davidson will provide musical entertainment for the evening.
The series will take place weekly on Wednesdays, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the library, located at 1037 Stotler Road. Coffee and gourmet cupcakes will be on sales courtesy of Kerr Presbyterian Church.
The series continues Oct. 10 with Dennis McCurdy, Paul Jay and Jeff Wiley.
Musicians who would like to perform are asked to contact Davidson at 412-798-2127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Penn State football team’s future won’t include ‘Distraction’ trips
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin won’t discuss discipline for Bell, Blount
- Worker driving vehicle hurt at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- High school roundup: South Fayette opens section play with victory
- Greensburg sues man, attorney over ‘frivolous’ case
- HS highlight reel: Highmark set to host HS matches
- Kittanning boys soccer team pleases new coach in season-opening loss