Penn Hills Coffeehouse music series kicks off Wednesday
The Penn Hills Coffeehouse music series will kick off it fall 2012 season on Oct. 3 at the William E. Anderson Library of Penn Hills.
Chris Jones, Jenny Morgan, Greg Davis and host Howard Davidson will provide musical entertainment for the evening.
The series will take place weekly on Wednesdays, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the library, located at 1037 Stotler Road. Coffee and gourmet cupcakes will be on sales courtesy of Kerr Presbyterian Church.
The series continues Oct. 10 with Dennis McCurdy, Paul Jay and Jeff Wiley.
Musicians who would like to perform are asked to contact Davidson at 412-798-2127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Steelers’ prime-time games shrink attendance at Heinz Field
- Ferrante told wife’s cousin that she died of ‘chemical storm’
- Arrest made in June homicide in Hill District
- Ramps reopen from East Ohio and Heinz streets to northbound Route 28
- Court validates Highmark Medicare plan that excludes UPMC
- State trooper struck by SUV in Westmoreland faces more surgery, long recovery
- Starkey: Hockey hypocrites, unite
- Woman’s body found in Adams home
- City Theatre hires James McNeel as new managing director
- Greensburg torture killer seeks reduction in sentence
- Menino, Boston’s longest-serving mayor, dies at 71