Lady Indians' varsity soccer 'Pink Game' rescheduled for Oct. 17
The Penn Hills Lady Indian varsity soccer team's “Pink Game,” a fundraiser for the local affilliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, has been rescheduled.
The game will now take place Oct. 17 at 7 p.m. at the newly-turfed Linton Middle School field, where the Lady Indians are currently 2-0 following a 7-0 victory over Allderdice on Wednesday.
The Lady Indians will go up against Breasher while wearing specially-designed “Pink Game”jerseys, A t-shirt designed by the team's seniors will also be for sale, to help raise additional funds, which will go to the Komen for the Cure group's efforts to research and combat breast cancer.
For more information, call 412-793-7000.
Patrick Varine is an editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7845 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Travelers love to hate cheap airlines
- 2 Fed members push case for rate hike in ’15
- Pirates say goodbye to veteran leaders Burnett, Ramirez
- Steelers notebook: Starting DEs not leaving the field
- Connellsville job fair continues to grow
- BVA takes advantage of Ringgold mistakes
- NFL notebook: Cardinals to stay in W.Va. ahead of Steelers game
- Rock Steelers Style, other fashion events team up for a good cause
- Feds aim to bring Chinese military leaders to Pittsburgh for trial
- Baldwin students take in film on Nobel Peace Prize winner’s activism for girls, education
- Safety of credit cards up to banks