Lady Indians’ varsity soccer ‘Pink Game’ rescheduled for Oct. 17
By Patrick Varine
Published: Friday, October 5, 2012, 10:18 a.m.
Updated: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
The Penn Hills Lady Indian varsity soccer team's “Pink Game,” a fundraiser for the local affilliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, has been rescheduled.
The game will now take place Oct. 17 at 7 p.m. at the newly-turfed Linton Middle School field, where the Lady Indians are currently 2-0 following a 7-0 victory over Allderdice on Wednesday.
The Lady Indians will go up against Breasher while wearing specially-designed “Pink Game”jerseys, A t-shirt designed by the team's seniors will also be for sale, to help raise additional funds, which will go to the Komen for the Cure group's efforts to research and combat breast cancer.
For more information, call 412-793-7000.
Patrick Varine is an editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7845 or email@example.com.
- Brown’s ‘Inferno’ puts Langdon through his paces
- Penguins notebook: Spezza will return for Senators in Game 3
- Pirates notebook: Botched popup shocks Martin
- Two men arrested for slaying of Knoxville man
- Car crashes into parade; 50-60 injured
- Penguins far from satisfied after Game 2
- IRS ignored biggest groups
- Kovacevic: The smartest man in hockey
- At Indy, Munoz no ordinary rookie
- The race for Pittsburgh mayor: Now comes the ground game
- Spirit moves McFerrin on new album
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.