Lady Indians' varsity soccer 'Pink Game' rescheduled for Oct. 17
The Penn Hills Lady Indian varsity soccer team's “Pink Game,” a fundraiser for the local affilliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure, has been rescheduled.
The game will now take place Oct. 17 at 7 p.m. at the newly-turfed Linton Middle School field, where the Lady Indians are currently 2-0 following a 7-0 victory over Allderdice on Wednesday.
The Lady Indians will go up against Breasher while wearing specially-designed “Pink Game”jerseys, A t-shirt designed by the team's seniors will also be for sale, to help raise additional funds, which will go to the Komen for the Cure group's efforts to research and combat breast cancer.
For more information, call 412-793-7000.
Patrick Varine is an editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7845 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Reagan shooter Hinckley closer to permanent freedom
- Steelers won’t be backed into a corner at NFL Draft
- Crosby’s 2 goals lift Penguins past Rangers, even series
- Fights reported, shots fired outside Monroeville Mall restaurant
- Use of multiple contractors could leave oil, gas operators open to hackers
- Defense shines in Pitt football spring game
- Marte jump-starts Pirates in win over Brewers
- Pirates minor league report: Rapid advancement to test Tucker
- Governor Wolf’s outreach to lawmakers contrasts with Corbett’s style
- Crosby says Edmonton would be good spot for prospective top pick McDavid
- Boscov’s could help sustain decade-old Pittsburgh Mills