Two men sentenced for 2011 Penn Hills homicide
An Allegheny County judge on Wednesday sentenced two men to life in prison for the shooting death of a man in the parking lot of a Penn Hills apartment complex.
Common Pleas Judge Beth Lazzara tacked on an additional 48 1⁄2 to 97 years to the life sentences of Matthew Ebo, 27, of Homewood and Thaddeus Crumbley, 33, of Turtle Creek for the May 2011 shooting at the Leechburg Garden Apartment Complex.
An Allegheny County jury in April found them guilty of first degree murder, robbery and weapons charges.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Police seek help finding missing man
- Wolf in Leechburg: ‘Get it right this time’ in the election for Pa. governor
- Linebacker Harrison coming along slowly since return to Steelers
- Frazier cross country letter winner stays on the run
- VA promotion for administrator stuns legislator
- Mon Valley YMCA scholarship auction planned
- ‘Rocky Horror’ takes center stage at Regent Square, Greensburg venues
- Pirates acquire infielder from Indians, designate Axford, Gomez for assignment
- Armstrong in test program using slag on icy roads
- Man arrested after showing up at hospital with gunshot wounds
- Many musicians enjoyed roles in legacy of Harmoneers