PennDOT, police will host senior traffic-safety presentation
PennDOT and the Allegheny County Police Department will conduct a traffic safety presentation for mature drivers from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 3, at the Penn Hills Senior Service Center.
The presentation will focus on issues that often impact seniors including pedestrian safety, medications and impaired driving and the importance of seat belts.
The center is located at 147 Jefferson Road. For more information, call the center at 412-244-3400.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Love locks tokens fall prey to renovations on Pittsburgh bridges
- Newsmaker: George J. Zimmerman
- If ‘evil’ doesn’t apply to ISIS, what does?
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Perry distances himself from unflattering image tweeted of DA
- Pennsylvania amusement ride website leaves readers hanging