PennDOT, police will host senior traffic-safety presentation
Published: Friday, November 30, 2012, 1:32 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
PennDOT and the Allegheny County Police Department will conduct a traffic safety presentation for mature drivers from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 3, at the Penn Hills Senior Service Center.
The presentation will focus on issues that often impact seniors including pedestrian safety, medications and impaired driving and the importance of seat belts.
The center is located at 147 Jefferson Road. For more information, call the center at 412-244-3400.
- Steelers rookie safety Thomas learning from Polamalu, Clark
- NHL notebook: Datsyuk, Red Wings reach deal
- Penguins notebook: Pens talking with Dupuis’ reps
- Pirates notebook: Beanballs escalate tension against Reds
- NFL notebook: Patriots tight end Hernandez reportedly questioned by police
- Pirates announce signing of first-round pick McGuire
- Federal judge frees Geneva College from government requirement on health coverage
- Franklin Regional appointment raises procedural questions
- Church asks to rent Gateway Middle School for Sunday services
- Facial recognition technology moving toward identifying almost anyone
- Obama hints Bernanke on way out
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.