Gallery: Penn Hills High School band gets ready for season
By Aaron Loughner
Published: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 6:48 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, August 15, 2012
It's not only the football players preparing to play under the lights on Fridays. Members of the Penn Hills High School Marching Band are in camp working to hit the right notes and the right steps.
- Photo gallery: PTA Scholarship Awards Night
- Penn Hills Summer Playground Program offers outdoor opportunities for kids
- Penn Hills incumbents secure nominations; school board will have at least two new members
- Green cemetery set to host public at third annual picnic
- Tai Chi in the Park
- Vocollect zoning hearing postponed
- Staff cuts may help Penn Hills SD balance budget
- Penn Hills School District looks to reduce projected deficit
- Penn Hills, Plum vets join for Memorial Day ceremony
- Imagine Penn Hills Charter seeks to keep modular classrooms
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.