PennDOT, police will host senior traffic-safety presentation
Published: Friday, November 30, 2012, 1:32 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, December 5, 2012
PennDOT and the Allegheny County Police Department will conduct a traffic safety presentation for mature drivers from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 3, at the Penn Hills Senior Service Center.
The presentation will focus on issues that often impact seniors including pedestrian safety, medications and impaired driving and the importance of seat belts.
The center is located at 147 Jefferson Road. For more information, call the center at 412-244-3400.
- Penn Hills school board will take final budget vote on June 27
- Photo gallery: Penn Hills Powder Puff football game
- Duff Run Creek in Penn Hills contaminated by aluminum
- Hearing-impaired student from Penn Hills ready to learn at Linton next year
- Plan would keep Boyce Campus Middle School open
- Photo gallery: Penn Hills High School commencement
- Cloth, dye, wax? All in a day’s work for Scottdale artist
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.