PennDOT, police will host senior traffic-safety presentation
PennDOT and the Allegheny County Police Department will conduct a traffic safety presentation for mature drivers from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. on Monday, Dec. 3, at the Penn Hills Senior Service Center.
The presentation will focus on issues that often impact seniors including pedestrian safety, medications and impaired driving and the importance of seat belts.
The center is located at 147 Jefferson Road. For more information, call the center at 412-244-3400.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Penguins GM Rutherford ‘wouldn’t make’ Despres trade today
- Starkey: Kang story of the year for Pirates
- Propel sixth-graders chronicle McKeesport history for younger peers
- Ex-S. Allegheny teacher held on sex assault counts
- Overhaul for Penn State board of trustees proposed
- Edwards leads Deer Lakes softball into WPIAL title game
- Healthy defensive back Mitchell eager for 2nd season with Steelers
- IRS cybersecurity breach touches lives of homebuyers, others
- Pittsburgh bicyclist pedaling for pets
- Ford City told to correct problems with pension plan language
- Santorum announces presidential run ‘where my American story began’