Penn Hills woman pleads guilty to Murrysville bank robbery
Published: Friday, December 7, 2012, 10:10 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 10, 2012
A Penn Hills woman pleaded guilty on Thursday to her participation in the armed robbery of a Murrysville bank, according to Justice Department officials.
Kasey Hicks, 27, of Saltsburg Road, pleaded guilty in the June 26, 2010, robbery of S&T Bank on Old William Penn Highway in Murrysville. According to court documents, Hicks acted as a getaway driver for Britton Davis of Monroeville, who was sentenced in October. Police said Hicks led them on a high-speed chase following the robbery.
Davis was sentenced to 10 years in prison on charges of armed robbery, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and carrying a firearm during the commission of violence.
Hicks will be sentenced on March 28, and faces a maximum sentence of 25 years in prison, a $250,000 fine or both.
- Judge dismisses PFA on Linton Middle School principal
- PRIMARY 2013: Penn Hills incumbents secure nominations; school board will have at least two new members
- Penn Hills School District looks to reduce projected deficit
- Penn Hills, Plum vets join for Memorial Day ceremony
- Imagine Penn Hills Charter seeks to keep modular classrooms
- Penn Hills zoning board will hear Vocollect appeal this week
- Penn Hills fixture Richey retires after working for 78 years at hardware store
- Food at core of Lincoln Park Community Center’s mission
- Penn Township, Trafford ambulance companies call for direct payment from insurers
- What to know about a terminal case of ‘senioritis’
- Nameless in August headlines Penn Hills Coffeehouse
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.