Comcast work will halt Parkway East traffic briefly this weekend
Published: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 10:00 a.m.
Updated: Sunday, December 16, 2012
PennDOT District 11, in cooperation with Comcast, announced Tuesday that traffic in both directions on the Parkway East (I-376) in Wilkins Township and Monroeville, will be stopped briefly twice on Sunday morning, Dec. 16, weather permitting.
Two stoppages of approximately 10 minutes will occur between the Rodi Road/Penn Hills Interchange (Exit 81) and the Monroeville/Turnpike Interchange (Exit 84). The first stoppage will occur at 9 a.m. near Exit 81 and the second at 11 a.m. west of Exit 84.
Crews under contract with Comcast will be installing new lines over the Parkway East.
PennDOT is not involved in this work, and is providing this information as a public service only.
- PRIMARY 2013: Penn Hills incumbents secure nominations; school board will have at least two new members
- Penn Hills, Plum vets join for Memorial Day ceremony
- Penn Hills zoning board will hear Vocollect appeal this week
- Linton Middle School principal on leave
- Food at core of Lincoln Park Community Center’s mission
- Penn Hills School District looks to reduce projected deficit
- Imagine Penn Hills Charter seeks to keep modular classrooms
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.