PennDOT crews performing ditching work this week
Published: Monday, January 7, 2013, 9:08 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 9, 2013
PennDOT work crews will be performing ditching work along a portion of Hulton Road this week.
Crews will be working along Hulton Road (State Route 2058) between Iowa Street and Mill Street. PennDOT advises motorists to use caution, slow down and anticipate changing traffic patterns, lane closures and possible delays when traveling through the area.
- Penn Hills School District looks to reduce projected deficit
- Imagine Penn Hills Charter seeks to keep modular classrooms
- Penn Hills, Plum vets join for Memorial Day ceremony
- What to know about a terminal case of ‘senioritis’
- Penn Hills fixture Richey retires after working for 78 years at hardware store
- Food at core of Lincoln Park Community Center’s mission
- Linton Middle School principal on leave
- Penn Hills zoning board will hear Vocollect appeal this week
- Bus union still waiting for decision on grievance against Penn Hills schools
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.