Water main break affecting Rodi corridor in Penn Hills
By Patrick Varine
Published: Friday, January 11, 2013, 1:14 p.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 15, 2013
A water main break has occurred in the Rodi Road area.
Vanessa Davis, of the Wilkinsburg-Penn Joint Water Authority, said the break, which occurred around noon, would be repaired as soon as possible.
Two members of the authority's distribution department were walking Rodi Road around 12:45 p.m., and said they had not yet located the source of the break, but were receiving calls from Duff Road to the bottom of Rodi Road about low water pressure.
“We are working on it and doing everything we can to get it restored,” Davis said.
Patrick Varine is an editor for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-320-7845 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Imagine Penn Hills Charter seeks to keep modular classrooms
- Penn Hills School District looks to reduce projected deficit
- Food at core of Lincoln Park Community Center’s mission
- Penn Hills, Plum vets join for Memorial Day ceremony
- Wates will headline Penn Hills Coffeehouse on Wednesday
- What to know about a terminal case of ‘senioritis’
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.