PennDOT doing pipe, inlet cleaning along Penn Hills' Stotler Road
Published: Monday, February 18, 2013, 11:33 a.m.
Updated: Friday, March 1, 2013
PennDOT crews will be performing pipe and inlet cleaning work along Stotler Road during the week of Feb. 18 to 22.
Crews will be working along the entire length of Stotler, between Saltsburg and Universal Roads.
PennDOT advises motorists to use caution, slow down and anticipate changing traffic patterns, lane closures and possible delays when traveling through the area. Motorists can log on to 511pa.com or call 511 from any phone to check traffic conditions and cameras on major roadways before traveling.
- Green cemetery set to host public at third annual picnic
- Staff cuts may help Penn Hills SD balance budget
- Tai Chi in the Park
- Vocollect zoning hearing postponed
- Penn Hills Summer Playground Program offers outdoor opportunities for kids
- Imagine Penn Hills Charter seeks to keep modular classrooms
- Penn Hills incumbents secure nominations; school board will have at least two new members
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.