PennDOT working on Poketa, Stotler this week
By Patrick Varine
Published: Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 9:48 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, March 7, 2013
PennDOT work crews will be performing pipe and inlet repairs along Poketa Road (SR 2074) this week.
Work will take place between Rockcliff Road and Claymont Drive.
Similar work is also continuing this week along the full length of Stotler Road, between Universal and Saltsburg roads.
PennDOT advises motorists to use caution, slow down and anticipate changing traffic patterns, lane closures and possible delays when traveling through the area.
- Photo gallery: PTA Scholarship Awards Night
- Penn Hills Summer Playground Program offers outdoor opportunities for kids
- Penn Hills School District looks to reduce projected deficit
- Green cemetery set to host public at third annual picnic
- Tai Chi in the Park
- Penn Hills incumbents secure nominations; school board will have at least two new members
- Staff cuts may help Penn Hills SD balance budget
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.