Ceili Club dancers coming to Penn Hills library
Published: Tuesday, March 5, 2013, 1:03 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, March 14, 2013
Members of the Pittsburgh Ceili Club Dance Ensemble will perform a free show this weekend at the William E. Anderson Library of Penn Hills.
The program will take place at 1 p.m. on March 9, and will feature dancers performing social dances from Cork, Kerry and Limerick to the sounds of jigs, reels, hornpipes, polkas and waltzes. The group is one of the annual performers at the Pittsburgh Irish Festival.
There is no cost to attend, and the performance will take place in the Community Room at the library, located at 1037 Stotler Road.
For more information on the club, visit Pittsburghceiliclub.org. Register by calling 412-795-3507.
- Penn Hills fixture Richey retires after working for 78 years at hardware store
- Food at core of Lincoln Park Community Center’s mission
- What to know about a terminal case of ‘senioritis’
- PHSD looks to reduce projected deficit
- Penn Hills, Plum vets join for Memorial Day ceremony
- Penn Township, Trafford ambulance companies call for direct payment from insurers
- Nameless in August headlines Penn Hills Coffeehouse
- Linton Middle School principal on leave
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.