Closures set for Leechburg Road in Penn Hills
Published: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 8:51 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, March 19, 2013
PennDOT work crews will begin making drainage improvements to Leechburg Road (Route 2058) on March 20 weather permitting. Crews will be working between Route 380 (Saltsburg Road) and Milltown Road. Lane closures will occur as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on weekdays through April 10.
PennDOT's contractor for the work is Allison Park Contractors, Inc.
Motorists are advised to use caution and expect delays when traveling through the area.
- Imagine Penn Hills Charter seeks to keep modular classrooms
- Penn Hills incumbents secure nominations; school board will have at least two new members
- Staff cuts may help Penn Hills SD balance budget
- Green cemetery set to host public at third annual picnic
- Tai Chi in the Park
- Vocollect zoning hearing postponed
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.