Leechburg Road project slated to start Wednesday in Penn Hills
By Penn Hills Progress
Published: Tuesday, March 19, 2013, 6:09 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Drainage improvements for Leechburg Road, also known as Route 2058, in Penn Hills will begin Wednesday, weather permitting, PennDOT officials announced.
Crews will be working between Saltsburg Road, also known as Route 380, and Milltown Road. Lane closures will occur as needed from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. weekdays through April 10, officials said. PennDOT's contractor for the work is Allison Park Contractors Inc. of Allison Park.
PennDOT officials urge motorists to use caution and expect delays when traveling through the area.
- Penn Township, Trafford ambulance companies call for direct payment from insurers
- Penn Hills, Plum vets join for Memorial Day ceremony
- Penn Hills fixture Richey retires after working for 78 years at hardware store
- Food at core of Lincoln Park Community Center’s mission
- What to know about a terminal case of ‘senioritis’
- Imagine seeks to keep modular classrooms
- Nameless in August headlines Penn Hills Coffeehouse
- PHSD looks to reduce projected deficit
- Linton Middle School principal on leave
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.