PennDOT performing inlet repairs along Poketa Road
Work crews from PennDOT are performing inlet repairs this week along Poketa Road.
Crews will be working along Poketa between Rockcliff and Claymont roads. Other PennDOT work is taking place nearby, including:
• Patching work along Thompson Run Road in Monroeville, between Old William Penn Highway and Frey Road
• Bridge washing along Leechburg Road, between Unity Center and Hulton roads
• Bridge washing along Lower Rodi Road in Wilkins Township, between Route 22 and Thompson Run Road
PennDOT advises motorists to use caution, slow down and anticipate changing traffic patterns, lane closures and possible delays when traveling through the area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin ends practice with third-down work
- Steelers’ Harrison eyes stretch run
- Penguins co-owner Lemieux snuffs rumored rift with Crosby
- Emotional send-off awaits Pitt seniors
- Starkey: Artie Rowell’s incredible odyssey
- Warrants issued for women accused of prostitution in New Stanton sting
- Pirates sign free agent 1B-OF Goebbert, RHP Webster
- Steelers notebook: Tomlin not grooming successor to RB Williams
- NFL notebook: Gifford had CTE, family says
- Explosion claims life of garage owner
- Attorney wants evidence from South Allegheny teacher’s cellphone thrown out