Penn Hills public works will host rabies clinic on Sunday
The Penn Hills Department of Public Works will host a July 7 rabies clinic from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The clinic will take place at the public works garage, located at 6600 Leechburg Road. The cost is $10 per dog g or cat (cash only). Cats must be brought in carriers, and dogs must be brought on a leash.
Participants are asked to bring previous rabies vaccination certificates (not tag) if applicable.
For future clinic locations including Forest Hills Millvale and Mt. Oliver, visit ThinkingOutsideTheCage.org. The clinics are organized by Pittsburgh-based Animal Friends.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- 71-year-old among 2 charged in several Pittsburgh area burglaries
- New Kensington residents vent anger at council meeting
- Playoff losses motivate West Mifflin boys soccer
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Wainwright, Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Steelers bracing to face 2 quarterbacks vs. Browns
- Veteran Geibel soccer team finally has depth to compete
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Bell Township museum delighted to receive WWI uniform of prominent native son
- Guitar added to course list at Ford City High School
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto says new police chief’s skills fit the job well