Penn Hills public works will host rabies clinic on Sunday
The Penn Hills Department of Public Works will host a July 7 rabies clinic from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The clinic will take place at the public works garage, located at 6600 Leechburg Road. The cost is $10 per dog g or cat (cash only). Cats must be brought in carriers, and dogs must be brought on a leash.
Participants are asked to bring previous rabies vaccination certificates (not tag) if applicable.
For future clinic locations including Forest Hills Millvale and Mt. Oliver, visit ThinkingOutsideTheCage.org. The clinics are organized by Pittsburgh-based Animal Friends.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pitt offensive line continues to make positive strides
- Hackers’ new Dyre malware infects W.Pa. computers, vexes FBI cyber agents
- Homewood welcomes nonprofit Animal Rescue League’s new shelter, clinic
- Gorman: Billy Holt’s big moment for Albert Gallatin
- Rossi: The best Penguins defense is ... a potent offense
- Fleury, Penguins too much for Kings
- Trib Cup: Canon-McMillan girls ready for Halloween at Highmark
- Emaciated Lab-collie mix found in garbage bag in New Stanton
- Penguins assistant coach Tocchet wants Letang to shoot more on power play
- Police: Man wanted in fatal ambush of Pennsylvania trooper finally captured
- Steelers notebook: Fully healthy, rookie WR Bryant progressing fast