'Back-to-school' pool party set for Aug. 9
An under-21 back-to-school pool party wil taket place from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. on Aug. 9, at the Olympic Swim & Health Club, located at 517 Twin Oaks Drive, hosted by Miche-Renee's All Event Coordinating Co.
Attendees must be at least 16 years of age.
The cost is $10 and includes food, drinks, swimming and music.
For more information, call 412-609-7861.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Chryst named football coach at Wisconsin; Pitt AD Pederson fired
- Steelers notebook: Brown leads WRs in Pro Bowl voting, Bell 2nd at RB
- Regional public data center work underway with help from foundation’s $1.8M
- Parent finds body in parking lot of Stanton Heights elementary school, prompting lockdown
- Rossi: It’s OK if Pitt coaches don’t stay
- With 3 more players possibly affected, Penguins’ fight against mumps escalates
- Steelers lookahead: Chiefs’ Charles injured but remains dangerous threat
- Fed emphasizes patient approach on rate increases
- Son charged in dismemberment death of Penn Hills couple
- Penguins notebook: Kunitz tests foot by skating during practice
- Allegheny County controller plans return to office Monday following surgery