Photo gallery: 'Time for Fun' at Penn Hills High School
Pittsburgh International Children's Theater brought a Russian acting troupe to Penn Hills High School on Wednesday, Nov. 20, 2013. Russia Hand Made Theatre created new shapes and forms with their bodies and arms in presenting “Time for Fun” to students and residents.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Pitt women make early exit from ACC tourney
- Pitt coach Narduzzi wants star RB Conner to focus on offense
- Pitt star running back Conner likes to give back, savors charity work
- Play-in games provide new, welcome opportunity for WPIAL teams
- Skater skirts and dresses look to heat up the spring
- Miller named new Trinity football coach
- Modified endoscope linked to deadly ‘superbug’ outbreak lacked FDA approval
- Nonstop flights offered to Bahamas from Pittsburgh
- Agent: Polamalu undecided whether to play in 2015
- Trib Cup: Carlynton girls basketball team continues ‘return to glory’
- Starkey: In defense of Mel Kiper Jr.