Photo gallery: Penn Hills loses hoops opener to Seneca Valley
The Penn Hills Indians dropped their first game of the season on Friday, Dec. 6, 2013, in the Scott Lang Memorial Tounament at Mars Area High School.
The Indians played the Seneca Valley Raiders, who came away with an 88-59 win.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Wedding aboard Pittsburgh’s Gateway Clipper ends in arrests
- Nearing 25 years together, WPXI anchors Johnson, Finnegan defy odds
- Housing market remains ‘disaster’ in Westmoreland County
- Campus visit sells 4-star Ohio recruit Hall on Panthers
- Western Pa. districts aim to win back students from cyber charters
- Revenue from special Pennsylvania Monuments license plates to help maintain monuments at Gettysburg
- Harrison rejects criticism of disorderly conduct ordinance
- Unlike years past, strength of 2014 Steelers could be offense
- Steelers Lookahead: Previewing Sunday’s game vs. Cleveland
- Pa. judge identified who denied Trib request to view sexually explicit emails circulated in AG’s Office
- Boston College football coach Addazio can’t get enough of the game