Photo gallery: Hempfield tops Lady Indians, 64-50
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Friday, Dec. 13, 2013, 10:21 a.m.
The Lady Indians varsity basketball team is off to a rocky start in its 2013-14 campaign. Losses to Hempfield and Shaler this week dropped the squad to 1-3 heading into a sectional matchup on Friday night at powerhouse Gateway.
Hempfield went home with a 64-50 victory over the Lady Indians.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Garden Q&A: Firecracker vine OK for trellis?
- Starkey: Penguins’ arrogance astounding
- Matt Calvert’s goal in double OT evens series for Blue Jackets
- Patients denied as donor organs discarded
- Bunting has become baseball’s forgotten weapon
- Penguins’ Gibbons scores twice but leaves with apparent injury
- Film tax credits bill would bump up state budget
- Survivors in critical condition a day after fifth Armstrong County car crash victim dies
- State officials on webcamera would be a site to see
- Pair of Braun homers spells defeat for Pirates
- NFL notebook: Pryor will be cut if he’s not traded