Redeemer will host 'K for a Day' at Penn Hills campus
Redeemer Lutheran School will invite students eligible for kindergarten in the fall of 2014 to experience school in a Christian environment on Feb. 7.
The school's Penn Hills campus, located at 700 Idaho Avenue, will host “K for a Day” from 9 to 11:30 a.m., as parents are invited to meet with staff and administrators to learn about the school and ask questions.
To reserve a spot, call 412-793-5884.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Woman dies after bleeding on sidewalk outside Carrick pizzeria
- Penguins lose hard-fought game to Blue Jackets in overtime
- Gilbert, son of ex-Pitt football standout, commits to Panthers
- Unsung backups provide boost for Steelers defensive line
- Suspect in custody after shooting at Colorado Planned Parenthood
- Penguins notebook: Players prepared for tough schedule in minors
- Pitt notebook: Boyd undecided about leaving early for NFL
- Puppy, pals come to rescue of Lower Burrell firefighters
- McKeesport Area discusses easier access of public documents
- Unabashed church pastors put politics front and center
- Clairton among greatest WPIAL dynasties; Aliquippa, South Fayette close