Penn Hills police will hold first of new crime-prevention meetings, focus on ID theft
The Penn Hills Police Crime Prevention Division will hold an open meeting for all residents today (April 24), at 7 p.m. on the second-floor social hall at Penn Hills Volunteer Fire Department No. 227, 125 Universal Rd.
The primary topic to be discussed will be identity theft and other types of scams. There will also be a presentation of the new and recently updated Crime Prevention website.
For more information, call Det. Bill Trogler at 412-798-2014.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- UPMC researcher who died of cyanide poisoning committed suicide
- Sting highlights demand for Pappy Van Winkle bourbon
- Penguins finally break through, defeat Devils at Prudential Center
- Penguins notebook: Bennett a healthy scratch
- Rooney says Pittsburgh is ‘good place’ for next northern Super Bowl
- HOF finalist Bettis ‘behind everything’ in 2005 Super Bowl run
- Nation sick of Obama blunders, Perry tells state Republicans
- Homework: Pittsburgh Home Show to feature celebs, wine and pets
- Monessen woman dies in truck-car crash on Route 51 in Fayette County
- Wilkinsburg auto dealer scammed at least 30 people, police say
- Pirates sign 2 to minor league deals