GALLERY: Carson's Carnival
By Penn-trafford Star
Published: Wednesday, June 27, 2012, 8:50 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, June 28, 2012
Community United Methodist Church in Harrison City hosted Carson's Carnival on Saturday, June 23, 2012. The carnival is held in memory of Carson Rudick, a Penn Township boy who was 5 when he died of cancer in 2010. Proceeds from the event will be donated in Carson's name to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and the church's ARK Program, where Carson attended preschool.
- Garner retiring after 37 years as Penn-Trafford teacher, administrator
- Pipeline request for right-of-way on Penn property on hold
- Trafford zoning officials OK plan for nine baseball fields
- Redevelopment authority set to approve demolition of old Trafford fire station
- Penn-Trafford commencement set for Friday
- Voters support incumbent Penn-Trafford board members
- Penn-Trafford officials seek input on remodeling
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.