Penn-Trafford Community Education Foundation announces grant winners
Published: Wednesday, January 30, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, January 30, 2013
The Penn-Trafford Community Education Foundation announced the winners of its 2013 student-activity grant winners this month. Receipts include:
• Janice Ruoff, $1,250 for Trafford Middle School Drama Club to buy wireless performance microphones.
• Lynda Risnear and Rosemary Knapp, $900 for e-readers and e-books for the Penn Middle School reading competition team.
• Kelly Pratt, $529 for an after-school workshop at Harrison Park Elementary School concerning the disciplines of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
• Denise Yackovich and Riley McNally, $500 for an outdoor picnic table for the Penn Middle School random-act-of-kindness program.
• Trafford Elementary School, $450 for student book club.
• Level Green Elementary School, $450 for student book club.
- Redevelopment authority set to approve demolition of old Trafford fire station
- Penn-Trafford commencement set for Friday
- Voters support incumbent Penn-Trafford board members
- Garner retiring after 37 years as Penn-Trafford teacher, administrator
- Trafford zoning officials OK plan for nine baseball fields
- Candidates list for Manor, Penn Twp., Trafford, school board races
- Pipeline request for right-of-way on Penn property on hold
- Penn-Trafford school board candidates make their case
- Trafford candidates outline their visions for borough
- Alcosan sues Western Westmoreland Municipal Authority over trailer-court consumption
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.