Candidates list for Manor, Penn Twp., Trafford, school board races
Here are the candidates for local office on the primary ballot. Registered Democrats can only vote for Democrats. Registered Republicans can vote for only Republican candidates.
PENN-TRAFFORD SCHOOL DISTRICT
• School board Region 1 (one seat, four-year term; both candidates are cross-filed): Sallie Bradley and Martin Stovar
• School board Region 2 (two seats, four-year term; all candidates are cross-filed): Richard Niemiec, Harry A. Smith and Patrick Jay Tray
• School board Region 3 (one seat, four-year term; all candidates are cross-filed): Toni M. Ising, Michael M. Morocco Sr. and Tim Wilson
• Mayor (four-year term): Jeremy Dixon (R)
• Tax collector (four-year term): Michael N. Radakovich (D)
• Council (four seats, four-year term): Bruce W. Hartman Jr. (R), Steve Ira (R) and James A. Morgan (R)
• Tax collector (four-year term): Larry Wojcik (R)
• Township commissioner, 2nd ward (one seat, four-year term): Edward Sullivan (R) and John Beech (D)
• Township commissioner, 4th ward (one seat, four-year term): Timothy M. Gwynn (R) and MaryBeth Kuznik (D)
• Mayor (four-year term): Reynold A. Peduzzi (R)
• Tax collector (four-year term): James Kerrigan (D)
• Council (four seats, four-year term): Brian A. Ellicker (R), Richard Laird (R), Peter J. Ledwich (D), Cheryl Petersen (D), John Race (D), Henry Schultz (D) and Casey L. Shoub Sr. (D)
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Penn Township cat shot with arrow recovering
- Konkus, Greene vie to replace Wersing in Penn Township Ward 3
- Ordinance would limit fracking to Trafford industrial zones
- Penn-Trafford officials to examine whether township development could affect enrollment
- Trafford mayor resigns, councilman gives up presidency
- Declining enrollment a factor in future of Penn-Trafford School District’s buildings
- Penn-Trafford Area Recreation Commission cuts community fees for next year