Penn-Trafford commencement set for Friday
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, May 22, 2013, 9:02 p.m.
The Penn-Trafford School District will celebrate the class of 2013 during a graduation ceremony Friday evening.
Commencement is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. at the high school stadium. If it's raining, the event will be moved into the high school auditorium and start at 7:30 p.m.
Emergency personnel will be implementing a new traffic pattern for drivers leaving after the ceremony. See page for more information.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Agent confirms Mendenhall retiring from NFL
- National expert tells Pittsburgh providers to expect a cost crisis in cancer care
- Kovacevic: Big Ben’s contract clock ticking
- Prospect Cemetary rich with history, in a squeeze financially
- Brackenridge may have to take over cemetary, according to Pennsylvania law
- Tax refund promise led Ligonier Valley High School teacher to second career as corgi breeder
- Analysis: Kesler still on Pens’ radar as Shero aims to bring back ‘Big 3’
- Norwin’s Phipps places 4th at PIAA Class AAA finals
- Westmoreland County Courthouse in Greensburg to be featured in TV series
- New Kensington-Arnold board debates dress code
- Talented center Sutter is proving to be ‘pretty important’ for Penguins