Penn-Trafford School District cancels Tuesday classes
With the temperature projected to top out at 2 degrees, the Penn-Trafford School District has cancelled classes for Tuesday.
The National Weather Service in Moon Township reported Monday afternoon that the temperature will fall to around -11 degrees tonight and climb to a high of 2 on Tuesday.
Penn-Trafford also cancelled after-school and evening activities on Monday and Tuesday. Information about rescheduled sporting events is posted on the district's website at penntrafford.org.
Despite the closings, the school board still intends to meet tonight at 7 p.m. in the high school library.
Chris Foreman is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-856-7400, ext. 8671, or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Cardinals rough up Locke in 6-4 victory over Pirates
- Four issues that the Steelers need to take care of in September
- Slovenian Club in Claridge is marking 100th anniversary
- Penn State football team’s future won’t include ‘Distraction’ trips
- Nearly 1 in 10 has had identity stolen, RMU poll finds
- Unions warn of problems with referrals outside Veterans Affairs system
- Westmoreland judge keeps Ligonier Borough planning commission intact
- Pittsburgh Mayor Peduto says new police chief’s skills fit the job well
- Alle-Kiski Valley high school roundup: No. 2 Riverview wins in opener
- Rossi: Longing for when `Browns Week’ mattered
- Gorman: Kiski Area to jam gym for Toy