Single lane traffic planned overnights for Route 65
One of four lanes on Route 65 in Sewickley and Edgeworth will be used overnight beginning Thursday, Oct. 11, and continuing through Friday, Oct. 19, PennDOT spokesman Jim Struzzi said.
“Due to the narrow width of Route 65 in the area between Chestnut Street and Hazel Lane, only one of four lanes will remain open,” he said.
Single lane alternating traffic will occur on weekdays from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., Struzzi said.
In addition, one lane in each direction will be open from around Hazel Lane in Edgeworth to Beaver County.
Work includes sawing and sealing, curbing, pavement markings and other minor improvement activities, Struzzi said.
Bobby Cherry is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Pittsburgh City Council President officially cited for dumping trash on steps of South Side business
- Woman dead in three-car crash in Natrona Heights
- Rape charges dropped against NY man, statute of limitations expired
- Duquesne Light workers find decomposing body
- Steelers looking for Spence to step up game at inside linebacker
- Man accused of sexual contact with teen in Indiana County
- Monday - Oct. 20, 2014
- Opposing defenses find success against Steelers by eschewing blitz
- Richland man sues over injuries suffered as bystander to police chase
- City suspending trash collection Tuesday to honor slain worker
- County investigators determine fatal McKeesport fire started in living room