Several charges against Leetsdale restaurant owner withdrawn
Several charges were withdrawn against the owner of Azul Bar y Cantina in Leetsdale who is accused of assaulting a former restaurant employee.
Angus Peterkin, 55, of Leet Township had two counts of aggravated assault and one count each of false reports and recklessly endangering another person withdrawn Oct. 30 by Leetsdale District Judge Robert Ford. Peterkin still faces one count of simple assault.
The restaurant owner is accused of punching Richard Grabowski in the head and jaw on Sept. 13, according to police records.
Police said Peterkin is also accused of grabbing at Grabowski's neck.
Grabowski was fired the night earlier, but returned to the restaurant to leave a phone number for a former co-worker, according to documents.
Peterkin accused Grabowski of slashing his tires and breaking into his garage, according to records.
Peterkin denied punching Grabowski, according to police reports.
Bobby Cherry is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or email@example.com.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Sweetwater curriculum picks up STEAM
- Art is for everyone, Sewickley library curator says
- Howard Hanna build in Sewickley could begin next month
- Cherry: Forgetting charger sparks fear of missing out
- Nominations for Herald honors due by March 6
- $1.4M shortfall doesn’t worry Quaker Valley officials
- Sewickley approves contract with marketing group
- Grant helps Sewickley employees analyze their fitness habits
- Sewickley Academy gym replacement work begins