Several charges against Leetsdale restaurant owner withdrawn
Several charges were withdrawn against the owner of Azul Bar y Cantina in Leetsdale who is accused of assaulting a former restaurant employee.
Angus Peterkin, 55, of Leet Township had two counts of aggravated assault and one count each of false reports and recklessly endangering another person withdrawn Oct. 30 by Leetsdale District Judge Robert Ford. Peterkin still faces one count of simple assault.
The restaurant owner is accused of punching Richard Grabowski in the head and jaw on Sept. 13, according to police records.
Police said Peterkin is also accused of grabbing at Grabowski's neck.
Grabowski was fired the night earlier, but returned to the restaurant to leave a phone number for a former co-worker, according to documents.
Peterkin accused Grabowski of slashing his tires and breaking into his garage, according to records.
Peterkin denied punching Grabowski, according to police reports.
Bobby Cherry is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Bobby Cherry to your Google+ circles.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Classes, programs in Sewickley can show you how to de-stress
- Quaker Valley replacing 490 broken, 1-year-old laptops
- Serafini: Good cause or not, people find reason to complain
- Sewickley council allows food trucks to be part of mart
- Sewickley’s Sweetwater center adds new classes for fall
- St. James Church in Sewickley to kick off Music Plus
- Road salt cost rises; Sewickley council OKs buy
- Sewickley Academy freshman making difference through love of science
- Need to modernize closes Ambridge theater doors ... for now
- Sewickley-based group seeks $1M for Sewickley Heights land
- Lane: Here’s to the making of an organized student