Route 65 weekend lane closures planned
By Bobby Cherry
Published: Friday, December 7, 2012, 11:48 a.m.
Updated: Monday, December 10, 2012
If your weekend travels take you along Route 65 in Glenfield and Haysville boroughs, be on the look out for intermittent lane closures.
Lane closures will occur from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. both Saturday, Dec. 8, and Sunday, Dec. 9, PennDOT spokesman Jim Struzzi said.
Closures are planned between Interstate 79 and the Route 65 intersection with River Road, Struzzi said.
Both directions will not be restricted at the same time, he said.
Crews from Lamar Advertising will be trimming trees, requiring lanes will be closed as work is completed, he said.
PennDOT is not involved in the work, Struzzi said.
Bobby Cherry is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-324-1408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.There are currently no comments for this story.
- Esmark celebrates new headquarters in Edgeworth
- Commuters across region continue to ‘dump the pump’
- Beaver Street not wide enough for proposed bike lane, Sewickley officials say
- Sewickley Council eyes possibility of parking garage
- Sewickley church readies for annual strawberry festival
- Construction of long-awaited Tuskegee Memorial at Sewickley Cemetery finally set to begin
- ‘Rockin in the Hollow’ spotlights younger musicians in Sewickley Valley
- Leetsdale schedules carnival in Henle Park
- Volunteers needed to count fireflies at Sewickley Heights nature center
- QV traffic report released but no quick fix, officials say
- Allegheny Land Trust to fundraise for Sewickley Hills land acquisition