Photos: St. James celebrates Catholic Schools Week
Students at St. James in Sewickley celebrated the 100th anniversary of the school with various activities during Catholic Schools Week.
Kristina Serafini is staff writer/photographer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-324-1405 or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Friend reaches out to help Burrell Township family
- Gaming proceeds fund emergency units
- AmeriCorps coming to Lenape Technical in Manor
- Trib 30 stocks drop to four-month low
- Penguins finally break through, defeat Devils at Prudential Center
- Woman thwarted abduction, police say
- Roundup: Alpha Natural Resources to idle coal mines; Alcoa targets growing demand for aluminium wheels; more
- wintry wrath on the Horizon
- UPMC researcher who died of cyanide poisoning committed suicide
- 2 arrested in drug raid at Arnold home
- Rooney says Pittsburgh is ‘good place’ for next northern Super Bowl