Photos: Sewickley Academy performs 'Mame'
Sewickley Academy students Monday rehearsed “Mame,” which will be presented Thursday through Saturday at the school's Rea Auditorium. Tickets are free and can be reserved online.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Iran to try Washington Post reporter in closed court on spying charges
- Cops: Man shoots 11-year-old with BB gun; boy is critical
- Morton’s return to Pirates means Liz leaves
- Theft thwarted by employee at Wal-Mart
- MLB notebook: Orioles reliever Matusz suspended for 8 games, appeals
- Edwards’ victory ‘big deal’ for Joe Gibbs Racing
- Oncologists wary of scaled-back guidelines in cancer screenings
- Photo Gallery: The Zac Brown Band kicks off summer with First Niagara show
- Charter Communications makes offer for Time Warner Cable
- Phone threats put scare into international flights
- Cleveland settles policing issues with Justice Department